PEAK CHILD – Rosling: Religions and babies
Image Credit: goddiscussion.com
Hans Rosling had a question: Do some religions have a higher birth rate than others — and how does this affect global population growth? Speaking at the TEDxSummit in Doha, Qatar, he graphs data over time and across religions. With his trademark humor and sharp insight, Hans reaches a surprising conclusion on world fertility rates.
- Future Predictions: Population Explosion to 10 Billion by 2100 as Almost All Growth Will Take Place in the Less Developed Regions
- Future Predictions: A View of the World’s Population Growing to 9 Billion Over the Next 50 Years Only Raising Living Standards Will Stop This
- US Oil Production to Rise 74% in Next 10 Years by 2022 Imports Projected to Drop to 5%
- Exponential Growth Defined by Simple Arithmetic Exposing Population and Energy Limits
- No More Mobile Masts and Large Antenna Towers as LightRadio™ Takes Over Wireless Broadband Explosion Yet to Come