Image Source: pic2fly.com/
Economic Rebound Boom Predicted By Rodger Altman
Niall Ferguson and Roger Altman debate whether the United States should be optimistic about its economic future as they discuss:
- Industrial Competitiveness
- Prospect of Fixing Debt & Deficit
Altman has served as advisor to two presidential candidates: John Kerry in 2004, and Hillary Clinton in 2008.
- Future Predictions: Bond Market Signals No Debt Default “It’s the Economy Stupid”
- Future Predictions: Optimistic Futurism Takes Hold Following a Economic Decline Followed by a Robust Rebound!
- Future Predictions: The Fall of the EU Zone Predicted by Global economist Nouriel Roubini
- Prediction: The next big boom will happen even in tough economic conditions
- Economic Depression Predicted