Image Source: newshopper.sulekha.com
“U.S. tax increases and spending cuts set to take effect by the beginning of next year pose one of the biggest risks to the global economy, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde said today”, (Quote Source: businessweek.com)
Should Congress fail to pass a balanced budget by the end of 2012, America could face serious repercussions. Judy Woodruff talks to the Congressional Budget Office’s former director Alice Rivlin and Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget’s Maya MacGuineas about why budget reform talks need to shift to policy, not politics.
- iBrain: Is Google Making You Smart?
- Future Predictions: China’s Economy Growing to $123 Trillion, or Three Times America’s by 2040: Global Share of GDP at 40% Dwarfing the US at 14% and EU at 5%
- Future of Currency Wars Turn Into More Then Trade Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis
- Predictions: USA to Default Like Greece / Deep Recession in 2013 Unless Congress Acts on Fiscal Issues
- Future Predictions: If the U.S. Risk to Lenders Increased the Treasury Borrowing Rate May Rise by 10 Basis Points or by $130 Billion, Sticker Shock!