The MicroFlow is a toaster-sized device for medical diagnosis.
With the tricorder x prize by Qualcomm its getting closer!
Microflow uses unique fibre optics technology to detect cells in small quantities of liquid. The portable technology could offer near real-time medical diagnosis for astronauts in space, people in remote communities or in areas affected by natural disasters where medical equipment is not readily available.
Paramount Home Entertainment
- Future Predictions: A Medical Tricorder is in Our Horizon With a $10 Million X Prize Challenge to Diagnose Patients Better Than a Panel of Board Certified Physicians
- Future Predictions: Sony Suffers Identity Theft, Effecting 59 Nations, 77 Million Accounts, 36 Million in the Americas, 32 Million in Europe and 9 Million in Asia, Potential Cost $23 Billion
- Israeli Iron Dome is Tested and In Place to Intercept Any Point in Space and Neutralize Missile Assaults Using a Countermeasure
- Future Predictions: SpaceX’s plans for the future is to improve reliability and cost efficiency of space transportation by a factor of ten!
- Future of robots, introducing Robonaut2 by NASA and GM