Salman Khan talks about how and why he created the remarkable Khan Academy, a carefully structured series of educational videos offering complete curricula in math and, now, other subjects. He shows the power of interactive exercises, and calls for teachers to consider flipping the traditional classroom script — give students video lectures to watch at home, and do “homework” in the classroom with the teacher available to help.
Image Source: mat.usc.edu/
- Future Eduction: Salman Khan Leading in Online Education Recognized by Bill Gates Who Talks About the Khan Academy
- Future of Teaching: 180,000 Students at Once as Stanford Professors Horvig and Thrun Discuss the Plans With Khan Academy Founder Sal Khan
- Future Predictions: The Khan Academy on the Definition of Unemployment. So What is the Real Numbers? 9.1% or 25%+
- Future Predictions: What Does a Time Machine Repairman See in the Future? “How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe,” by Charles Yu
- Prediction: The art and science of prediction