A “perfect storm” of events will collide in 2013 and throw the world back to economic crisis, warns New York University economist Nouriel Roubini.
Roubini, who accurately predicted the timing and severity of the recent recession (December 2007), says investors have made overly optimistic U.S. growth expectations for the second half of the year and could get burned.
The economy will grow but at a sluggish pace, and those who haven’t priced that assumption into their investment models are going to pay.
- Future Predictions Economics: Nouriel Roubini Has New Predictions – Time to Move Into Cash to Avoid the “Perfect Storm” Hitting the Global Economy in 2013
- Future Predictions: ‘Perfect Storm’ Coming for Global Economy Foreseen, May Not Be Preventable, a View by Nouriel Roubini
- Future Predictions: Dollar Dropped 4.8% in April, Down 8.4% Since 1/1/11, Chinese Yuan May Become the Reserve Currency by 2013
- Future of Peak Oil – Adverstising & the Perfect Storm
- Future Predictions: China “hard landing” after 2013 said Nouriel Roubini