What the future holds.
Image Source: berner-mattner.com
The Future of Social Media: The Current Landscape and 2012 Trends
Pete Cashmore, Founder and CEO, Mashable
The Future of Social Media — The Current Landscape and 2012 Trends: Mashable CEO Pete Cashmore opened the summit firing off key trends such as news aggregation apps (i.e. Flipboard), magazine apps, devices beyond the iPad (Kindle Fire), social gestures (frictionless sharing), privacy, TV everywhere (mobile), second-screen experience and social music (Spotify). Cashmore also predicted what he thinks will be hot in the coming year: HTML5, content-licensing clash, car apps, flexible displays, Apple iTV, location-based news and near-field communication.
- Future Predictions: Slideshare.net What Will the World Be Like in 2012?
- Future: 10 Trends 2011 and Beyond
- Future Predictions: Mashable.com Does it Again With Stuff For Us Tech Junkies
- Predictions: What are the top 11 trends for 2011
- Gardens of the Future How is it Done? Landscape by the Sprinkler and Lighting Doctor