This is Carl Sagan reading from his book, “The Pale Blue Dot”. Director Michael Marantz shoots the timelapse for this piece, composes the music and edits.
FULL CREDIT goes to Michael Marantz for his brilliant original.
Michael Marantz creates content that starts a conversation.
He started his career in Los Angeles working with major film studios such as Fox and Sony. His company completed the visual effects for “24″ and he produced a feature length documentary among many other projects. With the popularization of social media and streaming video, Michael saw a much better avenue for his work. He started creating short form content that helped brands and ad agencies tell stories about their products, events and ethos. Since then he has worked with such clients as Honda, Sony, Activision, NBC Universal, Michelin, EMI Records, Phish, and Zico amongst many others.
Michael Marantz creates videos that inspire. His powerful visual storytelling allows you to have a genuine emotional experience in a short video. He tells the story behind companies, events or products in a unique way that is able to convey the subtlety of human emotion. He makes emotionally powerful videos.
- Michael Jackson will rock the top of the charts again…
- Future of Capitalism: Win Win Shared Value Creation Benefits Both Company and Society, Michael E. Porter, Harvard University
- Future Predictions: “Americas Kingdom” Mythmaking on the Saudi Oil Frontier, Why a Bin Laden Will Rise Again!
- Future Predictions: Friedman Suggests Michael J. Sandel, the Harvard University Political Philosopher May Be Just What the World Needs for a Better Future
- Future Predictions: Sony Suffers Identity Theft, Effecting 59 Nations, 77 Million Accounts, 36 Million in the Americas, 32 Million in Europe and 9 Million in Asia, Potential Cost $23 Billion