George Seurat’s La Grande Jatte and John Trumbull’s Declaration of Independence, Pepper Spray Used…
“When a video of UC-Davis police Lt. John Pike casually pepper-spraying peaceful student protesters hit the web on November 18, 2011 it sparked outrage. It also gave birth to an internet meme. On November 20, artist James Alex started a trend by photoshopping Pike and his giant pepper spray canister into iconic paintings like George Seurat’s La Grande Jatte and John Trumbull’s Declaration of Independence and posting them on his Tumblr account. A day later, the meme had spread across the internet, with Photoshop-savvy netizens inserting Pike into an array of iconic images.” Quote & Image Source: motherjones.com
A competitive shopper pepper sprays other customers and police use it to stop a peaceful protest…
- Future Strait Of Hormuz Battle Pentagon Plans to Occupy Islands While Destroying Iranian Sea and Military Services
- Predictions: Is the Social Media Revolution a fad?
- Predictions: Why the Social Media Revolution Will Explode from Mild to WILD!!
- Future Predictions: 58% Drop in R & D Spending by US Energy Firms as Defined by Dr. Hockfield the President of MIT, Translates to 1/4 of 1% of Revenue: Which is Not an Energy Revolution
- The Robotics Revolution and Conflict in the 21st Century