As a boy I had a repeating dream that I could fly.
Flying dreams fall under a category of dreams known as lucid dreams. Lucid dreams occur when you become aware that you are dreaming. Many dreamers describe the ability to fly in their dreams as an exhilarating, joyful, and liberating experience.
If you are flying with ease and are enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something. It may also mean that you have gained a new and different perspective on things. Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power.
Image Source: http://explow.com/human_flight
- Future: Phantom Eye Handles Four Days of Non-Stop Flight
- Future of Peak Oil – Adverstising & the Perfect Storm
- Prediction: The Peak Oil Global Barrier is Hit in 2011
- 35,837 Foot Mariana Trench Dive By James Cameron Reveals Vivid HD 3D Footage
- Future Predictions Economics: 6 Lessons from Recent U.S. Experience as Alan Krueger Speaks as an Employment Specialist