Recording video or taking pictures is clunky. You have to pull out your smart phone or your video camera, and hold it up. This immediately causes you to lose the use of your hands, and makes the entire situation you are recording clumsy & socially awkward. What if you could just touch a button on your eyewear and instantly start recording from the perspective of your eyes instead?
Vergence Labs is actually building it! We are working in an accelerated startup environment to create these stylish computing enabled social video sharing, trend setting electric powered sun glasses. Our product will record 1st person point of view, and have “magic-glass” (chromatic shifting conductive glass) lenses for an instant on/off “electric powered sunglass” feature. You can then share the experiences you record across social networks like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. It’s a consumer electronics fashion accessory designed with technology to enable cool new social video and new electric sunglasses lens capabilities while being fashion-forward and stylish in the process.
Here are some work in progress frame styles fashioned after the classic yet edgy beatnik James Dean, Buddy Holly, Clark Kent styles that are geeky yet rebellious, stylish, and sci-fi comic-book superhero, all at the same time. We designed these and produced these frames in house and fabricated them using our MakerBot 3D printer! Fun. The glasses will be produced and branded under our newly established eyewear brand, Epiphany Eyewear!
- Future Predictions: Will Social Media Video Game SimCity Polices Govern The USA? Ask Herman Cain Who’s 9-9-9 Tax Plan Was Lifted From
- Future of Google “Project Glass” Bringing Augmented Reality Glasses Here Now Wow
- Future Prediction: “GOOGLE CIRCLES” a New Social Network Will de Thrown the Competition
- Future: A Single Day in the Internet Suggests 5 Key Ideas on How to Use Social Media For Professional Development
- Future Electric Cars: Is It Time to Buy an Electric Car? Access The Who’s Who List of the EV Industry