“Theoretical power needed to lift a weight of 5-grams (0.17 ounces) is about 1-watt,” explained Vítu. “We have in total 47kW of power (and the motor can be overloaded for a short time), so theoretically the maximum lifting force is 2350N (235kg/518 pounds). The flight weight has been determined as 170kg (374 pounds), including the pilot, the difference being the losses (efficiencies of the components) and some for a power backup.” Source: Gizmag.com
- Predictions: Flying Cars – Coming to a Garage Near You
- Future Predictions: The End of the Future Really! Peter Thiel Makes the Claim We Find Ourselves in a Desert, and Not in an Enchanted Forest.
- Update Japan: US Navy 17 Crew Members Exposed to Radioactivity Flying From USS Ronald Reagan
- Prediction: Importing IIT Engineers From India – Made in India – Imported from India
- CIA predicts Iran may have access to all of the needed tools to produce ?