Analysis confirms that the danger of Iranian nuclear weapons far exceeds the danger of eliminating those weapons before they come into existence.
Mr. Eisenstadt and Mr. Knights expect a short phase of high-intensity Iranian response, to be followed by a “protracted low-intensity conflict that could last for months or even years” – much as already exists between Iran and Israel, (Source: Washington Times).
Image Source: europesworld.org/
- Missile strikes on Israel
- Terrorist attacks on Israeli
- Attacks on Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Kidnapping of U.S. citizens
- Clashes with the U.S. Navy
- Missile or terrorist attacks on neighboring states
- Closing the Strait of Hormuz
- Predictions: Panetta Predicts Israel to Strike Iran in April, May or June 2012
- Predictions: Will Israel Strike Iran? Attack Would Accelerate Iranian Nuclear Race
- Does Iran hold enough uranium for a bomb?
- Future War: The Question is Whether or Not to Bomb Iran? 5 Reasons Why Not Attack
- Israeli Iron Dome is Tested and In Place to Intercept Any Point in Space and Neutralize Missile Assaults Using a Countermeasure