Is a run on the Greek Banks Infectious?
“Greece’s banks have lost 72 billion euros in deposits since the start of 2010, or about 30 percent, according to data compiled by Thomson Reuters. Five of Greece’s top banks saw 37 billion euros taken out last year, including 12 billion from EFG Eurobank (EFGr.AT) and 8-9 billion apiece at National Bank of Greece (NBGr.AT), Piraeus (BOPr.AT) and Alpha Bank (ACBr.AT).”
from a liquidity crisis but it is also facing an insolvency crisis..
- Future: Collapse of Greece May Lead to War in the Next 10 Years Stated Poland’s Finance Minister Jan Vincent-Rostowski
- Future Predictions: If America is Not, Then Who is the Next Domino to Fall? Nouriel Roubini Lays Out His Outlook for Monetary Policy
- Predictions: Nouriel Roubini With a Vision of the World Economy and View of the Future
- Future Predictions: The Fall of the EU Zone Predicted by Global economist Nouriel Roubini
- Future Predictions Economics: Nouriel Roubini Has New Predictions – Time to Move Into Cash to Avoid the “Perfect Storm” Hitting the Global Economy in 2013