Polish finance minister Jan Vincent-Rostowski recently said “after all these political shocks, economic shocks, it is very [unlikely] indeed that in the next 10 years we could avoid a war.” This warning, given to assembled European delegates, has starkly illustrated just how far influential experts are considering the “worst case” scenario in the current Euro-Crisis.
Greece is facing a prolonged economic crisis and flirting with default. Is an economic, social or even political collapse of Greece inevitable?
- Future Predictions: A History Lesson on the Structural Causes of the 2008 Economic Collapse
- Future Predictions: The Great Disruption to Come
- Shadow Banking System Collapse May Crush the Recovery Along With Unregulated Derivatives
- Prediction: Donald Trump Says Bread Could be $25 per Loaf in U.S.
- Prediction: The Next 100 Years: George Friedman