Solar-powered catamaran goes 37,294-miles around the world in 584 days
Unveiling the ‘PlanetSolar’: a 130 ft (40m) solar-powered catamaran
The ship, designed by New Zealander Craig Loomes, is made of a durable lightweight carbon material and is covered with 38,000 solar cells that feed power to six blocks of lithium-ion batteries
- Solar Spray of Nano Paint Solution Covers Worlds Windows with Abundant Green Energy
- Future Predictions Solar: EnviroMission Solar Generator Will be the Second Tallest Structure in the World!
- Future Predictions: Solar Space Based System Converts Sunlight to Microwaves Avoiding Transmission Losses a Breakthrough!
- Predictions: Organ Printing as Dr. Forgacs envisions fully implantable organs printed from a patient’s own cells.
- Future Predictions: GE Sees Solar Cheaper Than Oil in 5 Years – The City of the Future