THE ENTIRE WORLD BECOMES MODERN!
WITH THE EXPANSION OF THE GLOBAL MODERN MIDDLE CLASS
Herbert E. Meyer served during the Reagan Administration as Special Assistant to the Director of Central Intelligence and Vice Chairman of the CIA’s National Intelligence Council. In these positions, he managed production of the U.S. National Intelligence Estimates and other top-secret projections for the President and his national security advisers. Mr. Meyer is widely credited with being the first U.S. Government official to forecast the Soviet Union’s collapse — a forecast for which he later was awarded the U.S. National Intelligence Distinguished Service Medal, which is the Intelligence Community’s highest honor.
In this interview with Dr Nicholas Beecroft, Herb says why Western Civilisation is worth defending, why it’s the best civilisation so far and why it’s fast becoming THE global civilisation. He is very optimistic for the future but believes that the biggest challenge we face is in helping all of the rest of the world make it into modernity whilst minimising dangerous threats. He draws upon his experience in the vanguard of the defeat of the Soviet Communist system to inform our strategy to deal with existing challenges including Islamic Fundamentalism, Iran, Russia, demographic collapse, lack of faith in our civilisation, energy security and the domestic culture war.
[Photo Source: impactlab.net]
Books by Herb Meyer @ Amazon
- Future Predictions: Global Prosperity is Dependent on the Expansion of the Global Middle Class
- Prediction: The Coming Collapse of the Middle Class
- Why Are These Folks Laughing? Is it the Disappearing Middle Class and What is in Store for Them in the Future?
- Predictions: Self-Improving Artificial Intelligence Will Lead Machine Learning
- Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence