Moody’s warns of ‘social unrest’ as sovereign debt spirals
Pundits, Professors and their Predictions
The world’s leading opinion-shapers from the media and academia debate scenarios for 2012 and beyond as what was change in ten years is happening in just ten months.
• Thomas L. Friedman, Columnist, Foreign Affairs, The New York Times, USA
• Kishore Mahbubani, Dean, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, Singapore; Global Agenda Council on China
• Gideon Rachman, Associate Editor, Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator, Financial Times, United Kingdom; Global Agenda Council on Geopolitical Risk
• Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Economics and International Business, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University, USA; Global Agenda Council on Fiscal Crises
• Robert J. Shiller, Arthur M. Okun Professor of Economics, Yale University, USA
• Nik Gowing, Main Presenter, BBC World News, United Kingdom
- Future Predictions: China to Over Take U.S. in Two Years as World’s Leading Producer of Research in Number and Quality Claims UK Royal Society
- Live 10 years longer by inhibiting a protein that plays a key role in cell growth.
- Future of social reform by Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven who’s plan was to bankrupt the welfare system and produce radical change
- Future Predictions: The Institute for Public Knowledge is a Future PAC for the 99%, A Viable Political Action Committee
- Future Predictions: Dow To Climb to 13,600 in Next Six Months as Predicted by Sam Eisenstadt Following 64 Years With Value Line