The Pentagon to sell joint Direct Attack Munitions including the sale of 500 Hellfire air-to-surface missiles and Boeing-built “bunker-buster” bombs and other munitions to UAE, a key Gulf ally, is part of an ongoing U.S. effort to build a regional coalition to counter Iran.
Former Mossad chief: Israeli strike on Iran will lead to regional war Meir Dagan said in a television interview that a military strike will result in massive rocket attacks from Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas.
See the Pentagon From Space
The Pentagon is the world’s largest office building by floor area, with about 6,500,000 sq ft (600,000 m2), of which 3,700,000 sq ft (340,000 m2) are used as offices. Approximately 23,000 military and civilian employees and about 3,000 non-defense support personnel work in the Pentagon
Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is located south of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula and has the largest population with the second-largest land territory by area of all the emirates, after Abu Dhabi. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country’s legislature.
The earliest recorded mention of Dubai is in 1095, and the earliest settlement known as Dubai town dates from 1799. Dubai was formally established in the early 19th century by the Al Abu Falasa clan of Bani Yas, and it remained under clan control when the United Kingdom assumed the protection of Dubai in 1892. Its geographical location made it an important trading hub and by the beginning of the 20th century, it was an important port. In 1966, the year oil was discovered, Dubai and the emirate of Qatar set up a new monetary unit to replace the Gulf Rupee.
- Future Predictions: Arab Spring with Gaddafi’s death will turn the attention of more Arab states to the plight of the Palestinians
- Future Predictions: The Push for Democracy by America Does Not Include the Arab World
- CIA predicts Iran may have access to all of the needed tools to produce ?
- Future Predictions: The Libya War Escalates Tit-For-Tat Cluster Bombs vs. Predator Drones
- Future Predictions: 2012 Solar Flare May Knock Out the Power Grid and Economy as NASA Suggests Magnetic Protective Shield Has Holes