FUTURE PREDICTIONS BY THE FOREIGN POLICY MAGAZINE
ACCESS THE FOREIGN POLICY MAGAZINE FUTURE PREDICTIONS
[VIA Source: http://www.foreignpolicy.com/the_future_issue]
Professor Charles Calomiris, a senior scholar with the Jerome A. Chazen Institute of International Business at Columbia Business School, traces how fiscal policy in some European countries and banking system flaws have pushed the euro to the brink. He outlines four scenarios for what will happen next and warns, “I think we need to get real about it.” Calomiris spoke in December 2010 at “The World Economy in the Next Ten Years,” a panel discussion sponsored by the Chazen Institute and moderated by David Kenner of Foreign Policy magazine.
- Predictions: The Dark Side of the Internet – Was Orwell Right?
- Predictions: by a Predictioneer Bruce Bueno de Mesquita on How to predict the future with game-theory
- Access the Mega List of Future Predictions at Futurepredictions.com
- Future: What will we be eating at the baseball game of the future?
- Future Predictions: The Futurists Magazine Top 10 Forecasts 2011 Video and Access List of Past 250 Forecasts