Robert Shiller, the economist who co- founded the S&P/Case-Shiller index of U.S. home prices, said a further decline in property values of 10 percent to 25 percent in the next five years “wouldn’t surprise me at all.”
Thank Obama and the Fed, for almost nothing since early 2009, and far too little before.
Financial Thought Leader and Yale economist Robert Shiller. He predicted the bursting of the tech and housing bubbles. What does this visionary behavioral economist, author and market innovator see in our future now?
- Prediction: S&P has forecast that home prices will drop by 7% to 10% this year.
- Economics Roundtable: Robert Shiller
- Future Predictions: Home Prices Already in Double Dip, With Triple or Quadruple Dip on the Horizon!
- Future Predictions: If America is Not, Then Who is the Next Domino to Fall? Nouriel Roubini Lays Out His Outlook for Monetary Policy
- What Bubble Is In Our Future?