HOW WOULD A MELTDOWN HAPPEN?
Turning to developments in Japan, where smoke is rising yet again at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant.
Aerial pictures of the quake-stricken Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant shot last Wednesday revealed the full extent of the damage of at least two of its troubled reactors: Units 3 and 4.
Workers have been trying to get power back to restore the cooling systems after last Friday’s powerful earthquake. They have now been evacuated from the area amid fresh concerns of a radiation leak and a potential nuclear metldown.
- The future of nuclear power reported by MIT and UC Berkeley
- Update Japan: Helicopters Mist Water Over Potential Melt Down – Look Who Has Come to the Rescue?
- Prediction: Radiation Leak From Japan Meltdown May Spread Towards America
- Prediction: Nuclear Power Unit Consumes All Waste Claims Bill Gates Who Invests
- Prediction: By 2015 Floating Nuclear Reactors Designed and Built by Russians