Economic Predictions for 2011
Doctor Doom Nouriel Roubini is full of optimism.
Globalization is leading to expansion not contraction, with a huge amount of technological advancements towards progress in emerging economies. Services are leading expansion with large amounts of capital flows and labor movement with the spread of information from advanced to the emerging.
Business Forecast 2011 – Raghuram Rajan – University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Who predicts a steady but not spectacular recovery in the United States, but political risks are increasing.
John Browne, senior market strategist at Euro Pacific Capital, on why China is likely to revalue its currency as the U.S. faces ‘stagflation’, and suggests that it is possible for China to force the dollar to be replaced as the reserve currency?
Is France next to fall?
The Wisdom of Peter Schiff on commodities
The Wisdom of Peter Schiff on excess leverage
Harry Dent addresses Quantitative Easing and how it is creating a bubble.
He also introduces a new website www.meetharrydent.com and by registering and entering the offer code QE11, you will receive a FREE Special Report on the subject of Quantitative Easing.
- GPS: Two views of the future economic cure. To stop borrowing, stop spending, and cut lending costs, or to continue the bailouts?
- Prediction: The next big boom will happen even in tough economic conditions
- Fall of the Republic HQ full length version: Alex Jones Prediction
- A future potential economic system by MIT’s Noam Chomsky – Alternatives to Capitalism
- The Future Dollar Bubble – Inflate Our Way Out – Or prepare now for the U.S. dollar collapse.